MAG Silver Corp RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Apr 17, 2018 - European Gold Forum
- Sun Mar 11, 2018 - ROTH Global Conference
- Sun Mar 4, 2018 - PDAC
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 - BMO Global Metals & Mining
- Thu Jan 25, 2018 - Round-up
- Sun Jan 21, 2018 - Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
- Wed Jan 17, 2018 - TD Securities
- Thu Jan 11, 2018 - Raymond James
- Fri Dec 29, 2017 - MAG Silver Files Preliminary Base Shelf Prospectus
Vancouver, B.C. MAG Silver Corp. (TSX:MAG) (NYSE American:MAG) (\'MAG\') today announced that it has filed a preliminary short form base shelf prospectus with the securities commissions in each of the provinces of Canada, except Quebec. The base shelf prospectus will allow MAG to offer up to US$200,000,000 of common shares, preferred shares, debt securities, subscription receipts, units and warrants from time to time over a 25-month period after Canadian securities regulatory authorities have issued
- Tue Dec 5, 2017 - Scotiabank Mining Conference