Frequently Asked Questions
Where is MAG Silver listed?
- MAG Silver is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) and the NYSE MKT (NYSE-MKT)
What is the ticker symbol?
- MAG Silver's ticket symbols are:
MAG - TSX
MAG - NYSE MKT
What is the CUSIP number?
- MAG Silver's CUSIP number is 55903Q. The acronym CUSIP typically refers to both the Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures and the 9-character alphanumeric security identifiers that they distribute for all North American securities for the purposes of facilitating clearing and settlement of trades.
When is your fiscal year end?
- MAG Silver's fiscal year end is December 31st.
Who is MAG Silver's independent auditor?
- Deloitte LLP
2800 - 1055 Dunsmuir Street, Bentall 4
Vancouver, BC, V7X 1P4
Who is MAG Silver's transfer agent?
- Computershare Investor Services Inc.
510 Burrard Street, 2nd Floor
Vancouver BC V6C 3B9
How do I access MAG Silver's regulatory filings?
- You can view MAG Silver's regulatory filings on SEDAR and on EDGAR.
How can I obtain an Annual Report?
- MAG Silver no longer produces an Annual Report. You can view our AIF, MD&A and annual financial statements on SEDAR or on MAG Silver's website. Alternately if you want to receive a hard copy of the financial statements or MD&A by mail, please call or email our office.
Where can I find more comprehensive information about MAG Silver, its businesses and financials?
When was MAG Silver incorporated?
- MAG Silver was incorporated on April 21, 1999 under the Company Act of the Province of British Columbia and its shares were listed on the TSX Venture Exchange on April 21, 2000. MAG moved to a TSX listing on October 5, 2007.
What is your ownership of the Juanicipio project?
- MAG Silver is 44% owner and Fresnillo plc is 56% owner
How much silver does the company have in the ground?
- MAG Silver reports its gold and silver resources by way of independent calculations prepared by qualified persons. These calculations are in the form of a National Instrument 43-101 report that meets Canadian reporting standards.
- Juanicipio's Bonanza Zone: Indicated 160Moz Ag @ 601 g/t and Inferred 48Moz @626 g/t
Where are your operations located?
- MAG Silver's projects are located in Mexico. The 44% owned Juanicipio project is located in the Zacatecas state and the 100% owned Cinco de Mayo project is Chihuahua State. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Can I buy shares directly from the company?
- MAG Silver does not buy and sell stock directly. Investors can purchase shares of MAG common stock through a registered broker.
Is MAG Silver a Passive Foreign Investment Company for US taxpayers?
- Yes MAG Silver is a Passive Foreign Investment Company for US taxpayers.
Who owns the company?
- MAG Silver has issued 80.2M common shares representing 100% ownership of the company. The holders of those shares are 85% institutional investors and 15% retail investors.